Friday, August 18, 2006

my new disorder

is there such a psychological disorder about the distortion of one's perception of time? i already have 4 experiences wherein i didn't realize that the time inside my head was not the time of the outside world.


freaky.


but there is something freakier than that.


i will be going to binondo church tomorrow to meet someone i haven't seen ever-- my survey team leader. i dont know anything about places in manila. i feel so helpless. huhu.. anyone who wants to accompany me? (pwede ba yung may car?)


once again, i tried to blame all my misfortunes to my father, for not teaching how to drive! ARGH! i want to learn how to drive...mali pla.. I HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE.


goodluck na lang sa akin bukas sa Binondo. huhu.. naiiyak na ako. huhuhu talaga..

1 comment:

hannah said...

ahaha! anali! may post din ako about time disorientation. hehe. funny meron ka din.