Monday, November 20, 2006

a night preceeded by a day

"this is a night preceeded by a day that i have managed to forget about you. I was distracted by everything else in the world. its movement somehow, caused y life to move too. the day was a reflection of how simple i desire my life to be. the day is when i get to play around. and when the whole world is my disneyland.

this is a night when darkness creeps in and favours your return. i, once again remembers you, almost like a diety in my mind. in pitch-black, i see your shadows and smell your quiddity. my eyes are all shut tonight for they drowned in habitual tears and can no longer move to the surface and marvel at reality- a reality without you.

this is the night when after having the conclusion that i have moved on, the adamant moon presses rewind...and so, i am once again back to where i was before i woke up-- in a recurring dream of you and me. "

No comments: