Monday, March 12, 2007


It's ego-crushing and heart-grinding to tell someone you like that you think you are not good enough (very long first sentence). Not that it's the first time I felt this. But this is the first time I actually did it. This is so depressing.

Maybe this is the first step towards decreasing my man-sized ego.

Oh wait. Not really. Last Wednesday, I apologized to my motorsports classmates because they blamed me for all the mishaps we had. I told them that maybe they weren't mishaps but errors-- my errors, because I am not that good in directions (maybe, just like them?). Imagine, I actually allowed Carlo to belittle me. I think, it gave him a very good feeling. Kind of refreshing for him (ok stop, I am being mean).

Another, on our way back to Manila, Caloi and I played pitik-bulag on the bus. I was such a loser. My hand was so red so I gave up. I told Caloi that he just found a game that he is very good at.

I am not really good at telling people that they are better than me. Most of the time, I shut my mouth instantly when I realize that. But now, I am trying to praise people more often.


a little preview from our trip
(yuck parang angspecial)


I still haven't uploaded our photos from the field trip because I am super busy right now. I had a fun time with Caloi. I think we had the most laughs (and giggles haha) on our "fuckkillmarry" game. I pirated the game from somebody's blog. and it goes like this: another person will give you three names and you will decide who among these three will you fuck, kill and marry.

I had the hardest time deciding on the first set that Caloi gave me. But I am proud to say that I chose to KILL "neo." Actually, after that, Caloi wouldn't include him anymore because he was sure to be killed. haha. double-dead.

Here were SOME of the sets I gave Caloi, try to guess how he assigned them:
mam moreno, mam dacquel, mam nuestro
oprah, PGMA, (I forgot the last one)
james, jonas, carlo
lorine, ruth, kimie (peace!)

4 comments:

kimie_me said...

So hindi pa pala ako nagco-comment sa photos mo!

I love the summer-y feel nila. Woohoo, summer na! XD

hello there said...

ONGA! i am so looking forward to summer! though mukhang di rin naman ako magkakaroon ng bum days. hehe

leoo said...

Ang ganda ng feel nung pic ni Caloi! Parang pang-Hush Puppies kung kita lang yung sapatos niya. Hahaha!

hello there said...

haha leo oo nga. sayang naputol yung shoes.