Monday, May 01, 2006

heaven finally dropped my parcel-- colored pencils!

wheeeee!







I sketched this last april 12. i know, i know..the pose is weird. and someone from DA commented that the guy's arm looks uber short. but im too lazy to fix it!







"...anyway, when the right time comes, he'll just leave the job for pain once again.
he'll make pain clot my wounds until my bleeding will subside due to the cold permafrost."

please tell me that a ten-year old girl can never
understand the burden that these words may mean.
my sister read my drawing book (bukod sa pagnanakaw niya ng aking favorite pencil), the one i have used as a makeshift diary
while waiting for someone to give me another
(and thank you for the one who put an end to that waiting! mwaah!).

"Anne! edi alam mo na kung anung pangalan ng "crush" ko?"

she nodded and smiled.

SHIT!

i have to be a better sister from now. really really good. or.. or.. dunno.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

may frustration ka ba with thin people? ang papayat kasi ng mga drawing mo.. anyway, mas maganda yun! wag mong babaguhin. lalo na kung COLORED. astig! ang galing anali!

hello there said...

i love thin people leo! hindi ba obvious!?! i love myself! wahahaha..salamat sa comment! so sweet of you.. :D

Anonymous said...

asdfasdfa ano dA mo? o:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Invitations information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

Anonymous said...

hello there "anonymous"! well, thank you for wasting time reading my little escape floating in the web. i thought you were kind of weird for enjoying my childish rants! but i really really appreciate your comment. i kind of hope that you could somehow drop a hint of who you are and what your blog is so that i can also peek onto yours too. thanks again!