Monday, May 15, 2006

no no no.

im going nowhere.

i have thse countless thoeries of why am feeling such, why am i doing so.. im doomed. because the question playing in my head right now is: what's real in all of these?

do i have a self that will justify what is the truth from the lie, the theory from the fact? or, the thing that is me is just a collection of these unsure and inaccurate ideas that my mind has generated?

do i have an identity that'll qualify the answers that i give myself as the right ones? or, do the questions themselves are the only things that define who i am?

i really have no clue what to tell myself just so i can stop all these ponderings from invading my thoughts. last night i was just indulging in lower levels of giddiness. now, im already questiong the value system regarding the source of such. maybe, im digging too much out of myself. i just want to make my gray life to be gaudy and rich and luscious. who wants a boring life anyway?
i know, i dont want that.

so, as a consequence of that, i victimize myself with constant blows of questioning, sprinkled with magnified emotions and there it goes, i fly. i fly into the gates of my own made-up world where it is only myself that i have. and there on that exile, i wish for someone to share the vast space of my own idea of perfection.

but like what i have said, it's just my own world. it's not recognizable to anyone. and to everyone, it does not exist. if that's the case, how then, can i convince anyone to go there?

how?

maybe, unconsciously, i know nobody wont come. dreaming, solitude, exile, feeling that i am empty--- maybe these things make-up my own world. and maybe, these to me are the definition of perfection.

or maybe not. ewan.

and to my main question, what's real in all of these?
nothing.
i guess, i'll just content myself on that for now.




________________
ay such a tale of woe.. ang ginaw kasi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nagiging problem ko rin yan! Parang nasisira ang self identity mo kasi you know you should know the answers with the problems when you can't. Then you'll see different angles of the situation and all seems real, true and valid. Nakakainis! Nagkaroon na rin ako ng ambition to be a supreme god para ako nalang magdidikta sa paligid ko kung ano ang truth pero narealize kong nakakakonsyensya nga yun at tuloy, nainis nalang ulit ako.

Masarap sanang isipin at i-analyze kaso nakakapikon din. I just sleep it out and wait for destiny's "real" answers. Real in a sense na result ng di pagaanalyze at pag hinayaan nalang yung pangyayari. Good results naman! Hehe..

hello there said...

ako naman pag na-oOAan na ako sa sarili ko, aun nga itutulog ko na lang. tas mananaginip ako ng freaky dream at aun, mapapaisip na ulit ako! back to the beginning! hayy.. watever.

let's just be happy!