Wednesday, May 10, 2006

stagnant blog.

--reflects my life.




the clouds gave up on containing all the moisture by itself. it finally felt generous enough to share some. i was beside the window in my room, reading a short story that i printed the night before, when it rained. the atmosphere was so perfect for a rather depressing story.


"I always gave her the window seat because she said the world went by so fast sometimes, and if you weren't watching, you might miss something amazing. I didn't mind missing it if I got to watch her."
Connor+Jenny


it was not a tear-jerker but it'll really let you inside the world of a brokenhearted and make you feel so depressed thet even if he was already taking drugs, i felt that it's ok as long as it would make him forget about the slut who left her. besides, he is an emo guy. haha..pathetic but i am one of those girls who like those kind of guys. but i havent met anyone. AY! si RFE papasa na! i miss his jet black hair swept across his pale and at the same time rosy face. pero i dont miss my philo classes! NEVER! ewwww!


i've been thinking about trivial things recently. i had so much rubbish inside my head, mostly nauseatingly mushy! haha..what's new? my latest diary entry was about me being insecure and envious of the omnipresent time. nonsense!

"stop running in front of me, Time! stop reiterating that you are moving.. and i am not! stop it. i wont give in and befriend you. never. i guess i'll just hate you until my life gets tired of trying to keep up with your constant motion."
10:57pm

ahhh i feel so sleepy already! i still have to get up early for my seasonal cwts2 class. we're going to conduct a survey on the slum areas in front of pisay. i hope they wont shut their door in front of our faces just like what we have experienced in Espa?a.. i hope.

No comments: