Tuesday, June 27, 2006

go-getter people always say: "i know what i want and i shall have it."
i get too manic sometimes and find myself blurt this statement to myself.

pero di ba, it's more fun when someone or something tells you:
"i know that you want me and you shall have me."
(amapangit ng tunog pag sinabi pero pagbigyan na for the sake of parallelism!)

or pwede ring:
"i know that you dont want me but you still have me."

things or people we own/have that are products of sweat and tears are very precious. the amount of these fluids we shed often define how much they mean to us. but skipping the arduous process of reaching for them wont make them less special either. you know what is the consequence of not working hard for the things you want? it is having the feeling that you are special, that you are so magnetic so as to attract the desirable things towards you.

and i miss feeling like that.








LOSER!
hahaha.. well, at least what i have are the few things i have chosen to work my ass for.
(sige lang, comfort yourself pa!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »