Thursday, June 29, 2006

i really love this photograph.dati ko pa to nakita at natuwa akong gawan ng mga istorya. pero etong version na to ang paborito ko! andrama, oo. well, that's me!


(shit! ayaw malagay nung photo.. click nio na lang)


i want to hold your hand as i mention every single thing i like about you. you are one person that deserves a second look. but i went beyond what you deserve. i stared at you as if nothing else exists. i never thought that a single touch would cause such trauma to the placid approach of my mindset right now. you have destroyed the barrier of uncomplication and crossed my garden of vicious love cycles.


congratulations.
i want to go to you.
and stay.
now.


but the several minutes of my bliss is over. all i can do is wish and see in my mind's eye what you are blinded about.

i want to go to you and see if you are worth the nuissance you are causing me. it doesn't really matter what the result could be. because peeking into your existence is just my main concern.

i want to go to you. and let you define me. and let you into my everyday verve and birth. put me on a pedestal and make my existence as surreal as it could be.


wait.

i may now want something more than just going to you.
but if ever i cannot carry out this yearning, at least stay where you are-- where i can see the place i want to go to..


even if i really can't.




--------------------------------

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ganda ng post! Astig. (parang ang hollow nung words na yun)

Anyway, mali kasi yung link na linagay mo kaya di nagupload yung link noh. nagdoble ang "http://" mo. Nakuha ko rin yung pic na yan! Kaso nakalimutan kong ilabel as favorite kaya I spent almost three hours last weekend para alng hanapin ulit. Haaaay. Ganda kasi.

hello there said...

yeah..ok fine babaguhin ko na po! SORI! hehehe..watever!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »