Saturday, April 01, 2006

heaven finally dropped my parcel-- colored pencils!

wheee..




i sketched this one last april 12th. i hate the guy's arm. somebody from deviantart commented that it looked uber short but im too lazy to fix it!

i know, i know.. the pose is weird.
_________________
"anyway, when the time comes, he'll just leave the job to pain once again. he'll make pain clot my wounds until my bleeding will subside due to the cold permafrost"


sa palagay niyo ba maiintindihan ng isang ten yr old girl yan? my sister read my drawing book, the one that served as my makeshift journal before. im so disturbed. i have to be a better sister to her or else.. or else.. i dont know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Refills information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!