Sunday, February 18, 2007

Is this 126?

I think I found a gorgeous photo with 126 in it. WOAH. The photo is from Jospeh's LJ. I don't really know him but he's from UP and he hangs out in "Chinatown." His photos were really great. Ayoko na sanang ipromote siya kasi I'm all insecure because he's on LJ spotlight pero I have no choice but to drop his link here. haha.

Kaso, about the photo, I'm having some doubts if this is really the person I admire from afar.

Nathania, si 126 ba yan?

But in case that person is not 126, well, I crush him too now! Sabi nga ni Kate, "The lips!"

On another note, nandito na naman ako sa phase na kinaaasaran ko ang sarili ko kasi nahihilig ako ng sobra sa photography.

Bakit ako naaasar?

Nadadalian ako sa proseso ng paggawa ng magagandang photographs. Point and shoot digital cameras at the magic of photoshop.

I always feel guilty when I enhance photos in photoshop. Purist na ideya. But I have nothing against utilizing photoshop's magic. I even use it myself. There's nothing wrong in taking advantage of the technological advances. But these advances also make it hard to distinguish people who are actually good in TAKING photos and those who are good at ENHANCING them digitally or those who are good at both. I have respect for the three kind but I really think that it is important to distinguish them from one another. Para sa akin, malaking pagkakaiba talaga.

I really can't help but love photographs, and taking them and posting them online. Kasi nga, it's easier to produce wonderful things from it, capture something from the material world and express things I have in my mind than drawing/sketching and writing. Ewan.

Before I end this incoherent post, I just want to say that Jared Leto's eyes and the lunacy encapsulated in them are amazing (in Requiem for a dream). The hottest person I saw in skinny jeans is Ewan Mcgregor (trainspotting). Ping Medina, I crush you but I'm too shy to drop a comment on your blog/multiply because I don't want to be a giddy fangirl (but I really am a giddy fangirl of yours!). hahaha.

Daming boys ah. Kasi walang boys.
Ay anlabo ko.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always feel guilty when I enhance photos in photoshop. Purist na ideya. But I have nothing against utilizing photoshop's magic. I even use it myself. There's nothing wrong in taking advantage of the technological advances. But these advances also make it hard to distinguish people who are actually good in TAKING photos and those who are good at ENHANCING them digitally or those who are good at both. I have respect for the three kind but I really think that it is important to distinguish them from one another. Para sa akin, malaking pagkakaiba talaga.

Agreed, agreed.
Nakakadiscourage para sa kin at the same time, kase as in ALL PHOTOS that I take with my ixus, I process in The Digital Darkroom.

:/

istardas said...

saktong sakto sa type mo ah.. napaka uhh prominent ng adam's apple. sakto. hehe.



























OT: anong kabaliwan tong comment moderation?!






OT2: INJANERA!!

hello there said...

lorine! ewan ko sauuuu! adam's apple ka dyan. sorry kasi ampathetic ng cellphone life ko eh. patawad talagaaa. comment moderation kasi nagkakapop-up yung blog ko at nakukuha dahil sa comments.

k (or karen hehe di ako sanay), bat naman nakakadiscourage? it takes good skills and creativity rin naman di ba? tsaka ako rin ganun eh. nagrarant lang ako dito haha. but i really want to learn and use a manual slr para masaya. :D

hello there said...

saktong sakto sa type mo ah..
shite loreng. onga you have a point. kamukha nga ng somebody. augh. epal. hindi ko na pala kras yan. hehe joke