Sunday, February 11, 2007

This is in memory of Ruth and Leo (wish there's an LJ cut for this)

(Sounded like they 've passed away. No.)



I had so much fun with the two of you. I used to be scared for things might be boring for you and you'd realized how much time, effort and money you've wasted just to be with me. I never wanted anyone doing that for me. If there would be any effort and time wasted, I always want it to be mine (money? I don't want to waste any money at all. haha kuripot).





I could narrate everything that happened and make all our other friends envy (because they turned down my invitation! haha) but I couldn't find any coherence in me right now. Every detail of our day was in a way, surreal.












Who wouldv'e thought I'd have the guts to take photos using my poor digicam during the exhibit?






How much of the insights we got from Wawi Navarozza have inspired us?








Did we really laughed that hard over your spaghetti meals?






Why did we decide to walk that long street?












And why did we pose and take emo photos of ourselves on closed stalls, painted walls, an abandoned building, posters, company logos and corporate buildings along Magallanes?









And Leo, why did we allow ourselves to get lost that long?









How come we suddenly became interested on composing a song having "go, let's go sagoww" and "ohhh maayy god, higad" as the only lyrics?






How did we find the place was also a question in spite of Micah's misdirections (hallooo Micah! Leo called you a probinsyana because you said it was just NEAR Farmer's market! hehe..Thank you Mai for enlightening us!).










And when we found Bellini's, why did I forget about the toy cameras I was saving for and decide to eat there in spite of my tight budget?







We know we looked stupid, but why did we take photos of ourselves as if we're dragons/ walruses/ sabertooth tigers at a very romantic restaurant?






Incomprehensible up to now.





It was not extravagant, nor fantastic. It was not any word that could be followed by an exclamation mark. But just the adjectives followed by an ellipsis... for I didn't want it to have a concrete end.

4 comments:

hannah said...

i should have went!! i should have ditched my lecheng accounting reviewers!!!

hello there said...

tama hannah. sana sumama ka.

kimie_me said...

Maaaring nakasama kami ni Yuri. :|

hello there said...

honga. epal talaga yang sts niyo lagi panira ng plano. hoho..joke lang.