Tuesday, February 07, 2006

pathos:bagong salita mula sa FA prof

i am indulging on the different forms of shallow pursuit for uncomplicated admiration. this is my advance remedy to the sickly romantic air brought about by the nearing day for happy people striding or sitting just anywhere, intertwined.

not that this happens only during febuary, but this time, it is intensified.

---by my extreme "touchiness".

hahahahaha..that's my own term for describing myself whenever i transform into a monster craving for something to feel giddy about.

but at the back of my mind, pathos is something that's preventing me from being so proud about it. i feel that my life is so boring right now that i have to push myself from thinking about obscure things such as who to crush onto next. yeah yeah..it's really pathetic.

hmmm.. but those thoughts are just secluded, somewhere on the lobes of my little head. im still enjoying every bit of my ready-made happiness. thanks to the three people that makes my UP day complete.

--------------
--------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »