Thursday, February 09, 2006

Stare boi+look-back girl


(You probably know yourself) Stare boi,

I just want to express my displeasure to the kind of approach you are using to, err, I have no idea what it is. Or maybe, I have a couple of improbable ideas (because considering the know-it-all that I am, I could never ever lack an idea about something) but they are just too far from occurring because we are bounded by earthly realities. I said we. I don���t want to take this all on you. You freak me out because��色�色�色��..yeah that���s it.

Sans the niche where we are assigned to sop in everything around, we might have already started a quest. That is of course, if you are not bounded by something that binds everybody I like apiece.



Apologies and nothing else���that���s all I can give. Like you, I am not philanthropic enough. I���m not willing to bestow something I could not flourish further. And in your case, you only give me enough, your stares only give me enough--- enough reasons to ponder about you. I mean, ponder, ask myself but never try to see you closely (the earthly reasons coincide with these statements once again, ergo; it must be followed by another apology).

I once wrote that glances are the most painful reply to a stare, and I still stand by that statement. Let me just add something else: but when she looks back, staring no longer stays as a chain, it becomes a choice.


--Look-back (-and-sometimes-smile-without-you-responding) girl




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »