Thursday, March 30, 2006


it was not even a one nght stand.

i saw him once but i didn't fell.

i saw him twice and still i ignored him.

then, he saw me once. he saw each of us. innocence was all over our curious faces. and then he grinned, a devlish one.

and then finally, i fell, not in love but in the trap of reality.somewhere down the twisted road of my journey, i will eventually meet him, that we will face each other.

i figured that i must prepare myself. he must not caught me unwary.

once, twice, thrice, eternity.i tried. but i am an individual living in the comforts of the present.planning is not a part of my plans.

Oh, mister asyllogistic argument, why did you do this to me?why?!
why?!?!?!!?

you have destroyed the only dream i dream not because my heart screams it. you made me stay an hour longer just so you can indulge sucking up all the hopes i have. you almost gave a stiff neck. you made me go down the stairs staring up just so i can stop my watery eyes from pouring rain down my oily face. you almost made me cry while riding a jeep back to sm north. you even made me realize that the cash left on my pocket wouldn't be worth spending, because even money cant buy me passing grades for our dreaded meeting.

mr. asyllogistic argument, i have never met anyone like you. you are beyond compare-- from mr. patron-client approach, from mr. chiaroscuro, from mr. mcluhan. you, together with mr. quarks, you gained satisfaction as you watched me sigh in hopelessness.

how dare you!?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »