Wednesday, March 01, 2006

part away...fine.

a concept constantly shattered by emotional instability won't stand anything.
a shallow pond has never fooled anyone.
an exhausting cycle, repeated
over and over can shatter the strongest morale.
a life lived with
uncertainties is always satisfying.
but a __________ like this, i NOW doubt
it if it's ever gonna be gratifying.

fill in the blanks.
part away.
do whatever you feel is necessary.
but don't think that i never considered this special. i always did.
but what d heck.
ka-cheapan.
we dont deserve this. all of us, including you.
we used to be better.

i have never put my own burden on any of your shoulders. when im hurt, i dont hurt anyone. i just hurt myself. dont treat me like this. i dont deserve it. at least not from all of you. i had been the best i could be to all of you. cant you see how i bleed right now? of course not. you only see yourself. i dont deserve this. pucha. pucha. you cant do this to me.

dont expect me to kneel in front of you, to beg you. i invested everything have on this. and now that you want your way out of here, where was everything i thought i have gained? you all think cutting myself because i was heartbroken was stupid. oh no no. that was not the most stupid thing i did.

know what it is?

believing and never doubting. not once.

part away. whatever.
you have no right to make me cry like this. i want to say that im through with this cycle.
but no.
i dont want this through.
i want this to be ok.
i just want to say that i have never expected to feel such pain, disappointment and rejection from the people who, i thought believed in me.

such a shame for us.
such pain for me.