Monday, December 11, 2006

“If you are distressed by anything external,
the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it;
and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.”
--Marcus Aurelius Antoninus


i want to borrow myself from me. then, i would let her go. away from everything i have been putting myself through, for the sake of being good and for the benefit of the world around.


my life is so dull and planned right now. it is only you that makes it a bit exciting. and though you wouldn't probably reach this..im still extending my appreciation. you make me feel like i am a child and you are someone older, someone ready to pat me on the back and tell me about the strange world we both have chosen to exist.

sometimes, i wish i could be more nosy and inquisitive in front of you. but somehow, words turn into doubt whenever they attempt to materialize into something you could decipher.


and when sometimes, words indeed come out as themselves, you would then begin to evacuate from the spot called interested. a tinge of disappointment reaches my heart. the lollipop was taken back from a child. and so i dance away from our tryst in blinding manner. to forget about the disappointment would be my main concern. i wouldn't even bother comprehend about what has transpired. to be numb is to be strong about it.

No comments: