Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I can't help but smile. :D

Today made me smile a lot already. I love smiling today. I'm such a giddy giddy person. And today, I am not annoyed by it.

I realized how fun it is to spend time with people. In my UP Diliman life rght now, solitude is so permanent such that being wih other people is a strange occurence. I was telling some of my friends how this kind of environment can cause my insanity. Fortunately, my mind is still in tact and functioning. Good.

Today, we had an activity for motor sports (my PE class) a la Amazing Race. It was so fun. We got lost in the middle of the race but when we realized our fault, the adventure went smooth. It was like playing photohunt on the road. I wish the HIV could do this for the summer outing. Maybe Kate can plan the race for us. haha

Pizza-All-You-Can @ Greenwich
CARLO: Anna Lee, Pizza-all-you-can tayo!
ANNA LEE: Sige. Kaso SELECTED establishments lang daw yun eh.
CARLO: Talaga? sana SELECTED yung sa SM.

I had a good laugh on this one. Kung hindi niyo gets kung bat ako natawa, hayaan niyo na lang. Baka nadaan lang sa delivery.

After the PE class, Carlo and I spent more than an hour munching pizza slices. I love the pepperoni flavored better. I ate a total of six slices plus some bits of the seventh. I tried so hard to eat up my last slice but the mere aroma of the cheese made me dizzy already. Too bad Leo came late for my left-over. haha. Carlo ate seven slices so I was not really behind him. And I am not really sure if this is a good one for me. I haven't had dinner but I still have a full stomach. I can't even drink too much water.

This Saturday, another adventure awaits me. I am so excited, I can't help but smile when I told my father about it. Parang last Saturday lang, girl's nightout with Kimie, Gelene and Hannah (CineKatipunan). And then this Saturday, another trip again. Lalalala.. Artsy trips thrill me.

4 comments:

kimie_me said...

O saan naman 'to. :P

hello there said...

alin kimie? yung pupuntahan ko? sa isang art talk blah blah hindi ko nga alam kung paano pupunta eh. haha

L.A said...

Wahaha parehas tau nang post about dyan din sa greenwich pizza yung post ko....

L.A said...

haha pepperoni go!

madami din kumakain dun...nung kumain nga kami last time hindi magkanda ugaga yung mga food server kc serve d2 serve dun...