Sunday, January 14, 2007

jitters, anxiety, butterflies,etc.

I am really bothered because I couldn't find the right term to describe the physical state I am whenever I'm nervous.

Do you have anything to call the overall sensation of wobbly knees, two invisible hands pressing on each side of your head and heart diving deeper inside your chest?

Everytime I experience that kind of thing, I always feel defeated by the circumstances, as if I can't contest with the external universe.

But I am not nervous anymore. My heart, not counting feet below chest level anymore. Actually, it's in my sleeve already.

See? It's the one that bears no single name.

3 comments:

hannah said...

anali! i wonder why you had to blog this... hehehe. XD

hello there said...

haha hannah! para maniwala ka?

hannah said...

i was thinking, dahil naramdaman mo recently. hihihihihi. :p