Monday, January 22, 2007

young no more


I'm giving myself five minutes to say everything that I wish to announce in this public flea market of mine where I bargain my thoughts for free. That didn't make sense. Whatever.


Yesterday, I spent my day all alone. I was so bitter and lonely and everything else because I had nothing to eat. I tried cooking for myself but I ended up with medium rare longganisa and black sunny side up. darn. I am so incapable.
I woke up this morning thinking that I could finally eat REAL food because my parents were already here. But to my dismay, they didn't make breakfast for me because I usually wake up after lunch.

About to storm back to my room angrily, I realized something. ISA AKONG PALAMUNIN and I have no right to get angry, even just a little. I guess, I am really getting older because I am acknowledging my age right now or that there really exist something called age. I am 18 and I don't even know how to prepare a decent meal for myself. I am so dependent to my parents. And realizing that means I have to do something about it sooner. Just two more years... I need to give them back what they deserve.

4 comments:

Aleli said...

woi anna lee :D i'm actually oler than you, though i don't exactly "acknowledge" my age. for me, it seems more fun NOT to act your age. hehe. ikaw ung nagddrawing for your blog? :P

Aleli said...

*older

hello there said...

yep, i am the one making these crap. haha

hindi naman halata na you are older than me, pareho tayong mukhang bata! yey! kaso nakakafrustrate lang magutom nung araw na yun.

hannah said...

anali! nangyari na yan sakin. i told ma and pa to bring home good food pero nakalimutan nila tapos nagdabog ako ng onti. HAHA. nakakasisi nga.